Wednesday, March 20, 2013

brother and sister

Tonight I was doing dishes and I heard both baby giggles and Asher laughter coming from the living room.  I snuck over with my phone camera {just in case} to see what was going on and saw this...



Bless him, Asher was really playing with his sister.  And did you catch his unprompted kiss and hug for her at the end?  melt my heart

I guess something about throwing this paper in the air really struck Hadley's funny bone because she couldn't get enough.  Asher loved making her laugh and whenever she didn't laugh he'd say "Hadley?  Hadley?" - like maybe she missed it. ha!

She thinks he walks on water and watches everything he does.  I love, love seeing them grow closer.




Just yesterday we were at the store and Asher was making her laugh in the stroller too.  He's a total ham and loves a willing audience!  Hopefully this is the start of more brother/sister interactions!

2 comments:

  1. That video was too cute. Kendall thinks the girls are pretty funny too. It's really cute to watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't wonderful seeing them really start to interact with each other?!? I think "laughter" was the middle ground/ breaking point for us. Presley also loves an audience and Harper was happy to oblige. It finally gave Presley something to do with Harper besides hurt her;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails