Tuesday, March 19, 2013

{phone dump tuesday}

Surprise mid-week phone dump!

Last week Drew was traveling for work, so the 3 of us at home had a few adventures.

Hadley did some smiling...



and some snuggling...


and some thumb sucking...


and took a bottle!  We've been working on this and I discovered that having her lay in the bouncy seat encourages her to take it much better.  It must be something about the distance between herself and mommy that does the trick.  I'll take it!


She also grudgingly did some tummy time...


and graduated from simply taking a bottle to holding her own.  ha!


Asher wore himself out at the bouncy place.  He l-o-v-e-s it there!  It took me forever to convince him it was time to leave.  :-)


He also started a sticker reward chart.  Drew and I are trying to do more positive motivation for him and I thought this might be worth a shot.  He earns a sticker anytime he does something good - being nice to Hadley, obeying right away, not having a fit when I expect one, etc.  5 stickers = a prize from the basket of goodies I put together.  3 "stars" = a trip to the jumping place!  He's already earned a few stickers and I'm hoping it will be an encouragement to him.


Of course, with Daddy being away we had some moments.  Ahh - this boy can be a handful!



I spent some time in the evenings getting caught up on baby gifts.  You saw quite a few of them last week, but here's the final one.  I think I'm all set to see our family at Easter now!


Happy Tuesday, friends!

----------------------------------

By the way, I've heard that Google Reader is being dropped soon, so if you want to keep up with us follow our blog on Bloglovin {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails