Thursday, March 14, 2013

pretty little burp cloth

Wow, the blog has really been neglected this week.  It's just been one of those weeks, you know?  I've been meaning to post these cuties for awhile now, so today is as good as any!  Since Hadley has become a more reliable napper and night sleeper I've been able to get back in the craft room and make some fun stuff.  I still like making shirts, but decided to branch out and try my hand at making some cute burp cloths.  Every baby needs a few pretty burpers, right?  :-)

for my new niece...



Yep, that's tulle.  Love!



and a new baby cousin...

{definitely wish I'd done this embroidery with black thread so it would pop more.  Ah well, live and learn}



This one is my favorite so far.  Hadley needs one now!  Love the aqua and pink!!




Don't think Hadley's been completely neglected.  I made her a few too.  ha!



I still have a couple dozen designed and waiting to be made - hoping to get to them sooner or later!

1 comment:

  1. How do I go about ordering these gems from you? I love them all and your fabulous fonts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails