Tuesday, February 2, 2010

super bowl frenzy

Asher is totally ready for his first Super Bowl. Daddy spent all fall talking to my belly about football and how excited he was to have another boy in the house to tip the scales in football watching's favor. Well, Asher is ready to deliver.




At least he was until I told him that the Steelers aren't in the big game this year.



Oh, Ash, don't be so sad. I'm sure Troy will recover from his injuries and will be back next year better than ever!



I know you're mad that The Bus retired before you were born, but that really isn't my fault.

Maybe you can wear your Steelers gear to the Super Bowl party at Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl's house anyway.

Would that make you feel better about this season?



That's what I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Asher, no Steelers. There will be lots of people who love you and will tell you how super cute you are at the party! Cheer up! Maybe the Steelers will be in the Super Bowl next year or even better the Browns! That's the problem, you secretly are a Browns fan! ;)
    ----Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails