Wednesday, February 3, 2010

7 weeks old

We're halfway through the 2 week storm. Do you know about the 2 week storm? I didn't either, but I do now.

Oh boy, do I know now.

It turns out that most babies have a rough patch at 6-8 weeks old. There's a lot of fussing, spit-up, and general crabbiness. Asher has blessed us with all of that.

BUT he's on his way out of the storm because Asher is 7 weeks old now! His mood is improving just in time for us to visit the pediatrician tomorrow and get 3 shots.



Really though, despite the {relatively} frequent bad mood I love this little guy more and more each day. Yesterday morning Asher was crying when he woke up, but once I went in and said "Good morning Asher!" he stopped crying instantly and gave me the biggest smile. So precious!

Asher's elephant friend got a little sassy during our photo shoot and he LOVED it!



I'm off to cuddle my snuggle bug!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute picture of the elephant on Asher's head :)
    I hadn't heard of the 2-week storm, but I now know why Bennett is acting how he is :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails