Tuesday, February 9, 2010

slinging a baby

Asher's got a new ride.



After reading several positive reviews on blogs like Beverly's and Erin's I decided to take the plunge and buy a sling from Kangaroo Korner.



So far we love it!

Asher loves to be held and often refuses to sleep in his crib during the day {we're working on it}. While I love cuddling with my love bug Mommy still needs to get some things done. This sling seemed like a great solution!

I also have a Beco baby carrier, which is fabulous, but it has lots of straps and clips, so for a quick pop in and pop out to make dinner it can seem like overkill. The sling is pretty easy to use and is adjustable, so as Asher grows we'll still be able to use it.

Initially, I was a little skeptical of the fleece material that it's made out of, but it turns out that's my favorite feature! The fleece is so soft and stretchy -- Asher seems really comfortable. Since we're using it inside he doesn't get too warm at all.



This kind of turned into a Favorite Thing Friday post. Oh well, happy Friday on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails