Thursday, February 11, 2010

birth announcement

Thank you all so much for your suggestions about getting Asher to nap alone. I'll let you know how it goes!

One piece of excitement we had around here the other week was finally {finally!} getting Asher's birth announcement out!

 
Since we didn't send Christmas cards this year I wanted the announcement to have a little holiday feel. But...then it was the end of January and the holidays felt pretty far in the past. Hopefully this was a good middle ground.

I really like it!

3 comments:

  1. very nice birth announcements! i think it's a good middle ground between holidays and not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The announcements were great and very cute! I have the opportunity to look at sweet Asher very time I get into the refrigerator. You really are doing a great job, Emily being a new mom and Drew is fitting nicely into the daddy role.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails