Thursday, February 5, 2015

january happenings: weeks three and four

On Fridays Asher doesn't have school and I really cherish our slow mornings at home together.  These two have been playing together more and more as Hadley gets older.  I love finding them hanging out and becoming friends.


I took both kids to see Paddington and they loved it!  it was Hadley's first movie in the theater and she did great.  I kept the snacks coming and she was happy to sit on my lap.  Asher thought it was SO funny - love seeing him laugh.  :-)


Pom pom hat and sweatshirt weather is my favorite!


It's only a matter of time before she's too embarrassed to be seen with me so I had to declare our BFF status to the world ASAP.  Love her!!


This is my kids and me every. single. day.  They can smell a single chocolate chip from a mile away I tell ya.


Speaking of chocolate…this.  ha!


Full arms, full heart.  She always needs #allthebabies #anddogs #anddaisyduck


Last Friday I took Asher and Hadley to the kids' museum for a morning of fun.  They love it there!  Sure, Asher got the flu the next day, but I'm sure it was worth it.  Um, not really.  But we did have fun!




See how much fun we had - someone did NOT want to leave.  #sadley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails