Friday, February 20, 2015

february happenings: week three

I've been trying to get a picture of the kids together every Sunday.  Sometimes they go for it and sometimes it takes an M&M bribe.  Either way I like to see them together.  When did Asher turn into a teenager??


I finished my last project before the move!  I packed up my machine so I wouldn't be tempted to do "just one more thing".  ha!  This cute set makes me so anxious for spring!


Drew surprised me with the prettiest ring for Valentine's Day.  I wasn't expecting anything and was tickled that he picked out something special.  It needed to be sized so my little helper came with me to the jewelry store on Monday to get it set up.  Thanks iPhone for saving us thousands of dollars in toddler-jewelry store damages!


We had some nasty weather here this week.  Lots of ice, freezing cold temps and a little snow.  The boys took a snow day nap which is exactly what they should have done.  Good job.


Happy birthday Drew!  We celebrated his special day a little early since he had to travel for work, but no one seemed to mind.  The kids helped me make his chocolate cake with peanut butter icing and couldn't wait to dig in!  Asher asked so nicely if he could help Daddy blow his candles out.  "He can do half and I can do half, Mommy.  It will be fair sharing"  haha - never mind that it's Daddy's birthday.  Now is the time to be fair.  


selfie photobomb by yours truly - sorry.


Hadley has loved this tiger costume that used to be Asher's ever since we discovered it in an old clothes bin last fall.  When I saw this tiger Cabbage Patch baby I couldn't resist.  I mean, 2 tiger babies?  Come on.  This is pure gold.  



Snow day in North Carolina!  We had exactly 2 hours of school this week because of the weather.  Sigh.  But the roads were icy for one of those days, so I get it?  Either way the kids thought this "snow pile" was awesome, which makes me kind of sad for them.  ha!


"Mommy!  Take a picture of my legs!"  Fancy footwork, party of one.


Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails