Friday, February 13, 2015

february happenings - week two

This week was all about Valentine's Day!  Hadley had her first ever Valentine's party through my MOPS group (or as she calls it, "Had-dee scoo").  Of course, she got all dolled up for the occasion.



Of course, it hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows.  Little miss has decided that eating meals isn't her favorite, so she'll take a couple bites, declare she's "all done" then ask for a snack 15 minutes later.  When I deny her snack request I get this face.  I'm the worst.


Asher was working on this puzzle the other day and it kept coming apart.  He'd add a piece and a couple others would pop off.  It was very, very frustrating.  I encouraged him to slow down, add the pieces gently and keep trying.  He did and was SO proud when he finished it all by himself.  I was super proud too.  :-)


Is it just me or was Asher sporting some serious Rock-a-doodle hair in the tub the other day?  ha!


G'morning world from this big/little girl.  


Ain't nobody got time for a runny nose.  I think she's trying to edge me out of my job.  I'm pretty sure if I kept food and water on a low shelf she wouldn't need me at all.


Fancy pants got new sunglasses for Valentine's day!  See also: that dimple.


Along with sunglasses the kids got some new hooded towels from their grandparents.  They're a hit!


On Thursday Asher had his school Valentine's party, so we all celebrated.  Love these two!


Happy Valentine's weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails