Thursday, February 5, 2015

january happenings: week two

After our beautiful weather we had some rain, but that was fun too because Hadley got to wear her new rain gear that she got for Christmas!  Lady bug perfection


I was getting dressed one mooring and when I came out of the bathroom I saw this.  She told me "shhh, mommy.  I am night night" :-)


Little Miss took a slip and fall on some hardwood floors one night and got her first major fat lip.  Bless her!



Asher asked for some tattoos one morning and went on to tell me which ones he needed and where to put them.  This scene was totally of his creation - 3 tattoos layered together.  He's so creative.  ha!


Sometimes Asher likes to "play baby" so I decided to take a new comparison shot while he was all snuggled up.  One week old vs. 356 weeks old.  Precious boy :-)


We had a living room picnic one night as a special treat.  I don't know why we haven't done this before!  The kids loved sitting on the floor and watching a movie while they ate dinner.  Sometimes it's the little things, you know?



Drew and I had a night on our own one Friday.  Asher and Hadley were just a little bit excited for their Grammy to come and get them.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails