Thursday, February 12, 2015

february happenings - week one

Last week I got Asher's Valentine's ready for his class at school.  He initially said he wanted Ninja Turtles to give to his friends so I made these for him.  I love how they turned out!


Naturally once I got the whole gang made he said that he wanted Dragon valentines from Wal-Mart instead, so we did both.  I figured for $2.50 if he wanted Dragon tattoos to give his friends I was ok with that.  


This guy has been a major cuddle bug recently.  I'm not sure why but he wants to be with me all the time.  I'm trying not to question it too much since I know soon enough he'll be off doing his own things.


This little spitfire on the other hand, well, I have a hard time keeping track of her.  She's a mile a minute and has no qualms about leaving me in her dust.  ha!


Gussied Up Baby has been busy too!  We have a lot going on here at home, so I've cut way back on the number of orders I'm taking.  I couldn't say no to some special disney shirts for a brother and sister, though!


Last, but not least, Hadley got a pig sandwich cutter in her Christmas stocking and has been enjoying porcine sammies all the time now.  It's the best.  :-)


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails