Friday, December 12, 2014

happy thanksgiving!

We were able to stay close to home for Thanksgiving this year and I was so grateful.  Traveling during Thanksgiving is tough!  We spent the day at my parent's house with my sister and her family (we let them do the traveling, sorry!  ha!)

These two turkeys had a great time.


Asher has a couple kiddos looking up to him and I think he's up for the challenge!  Until the baby tried to teethe on his arm - then he freaked.


Hadley loves her some "baby Ke-un".  Poor Keaton was almost smothered with love a couple times!  Unfortunately Hadley and I both got sick right around Thanksgiving so we weren't able to do as much fun stuff as I had hoped.  I'm just now getting over it - 2 weeks later - with some antibiotics on board.  Yuck.

Trying to do a quick catch up before Asher's birthday…tomorrow!  Eek!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails