Sunday, December 14, 2014

frozen on ice

Last May I got an email that Disney's Frozen on Ice would be coming to our town in December.  Both of the kids love Frozen and it was going to be showing on Asher's birthday so I booked our tickets!  It was basically forever ago that I bought the tickets so as the date got closer it got more and more exciting.  First up, a stop for bagels!



We decided to surprise the kids with the show and I thought Hadley's dress might tip them off, but when you're 5 and 2 wearing a costume out and about it totally normal.  I love how neither of them thought it was weird that Hadley was wearing her Anna dress out to breakfast that morning. Kids are so easy to surprise.


When we got there both of them were completely overwhelmed by all the excitement.  Bless their deer-in-headlights looks.  ha!


I've never seen a Disney on Ice show myself so I was pretty excited too!




It was such a fun show and we all loved it.  Great way to start Asher's birthday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails