Friday, December 19, 2014

december happenings

A quick catch up of all the fun we've been having this month!

The MOPS group I'm in had their Christmas brunch, so, naturally, Hadley and I had to twin it up.



Chilly days mean cute sweatshirts - thanks Uncle Chris and Aunt Lisa for my birthday present!


I made Asher and Hadley some Christmas garb and loved how they turned out.  My days of making things for Asher are numbered, so I'm happy to have had one more year to coordinate them.  :-)


A little silly is good for the soul.


Asher had a really fun birthday with lots of Ninja turtle gear and a new bed tent.  The whole family is a fan of both.



December has blessed us with some beautiful weather.  Who doesn't love an afternoon at the park in only long sleeves??


Oh, happy Hadley.  She's the sweetest.



Polar Express day at school means jammies!


I monogrammed this little backpack for Hadley and I still can't believe how well it turned out.  Seriously, I doubt I could replicate this if I tried - ha!


Little Miss has decided to unleash all the sass she's had pent up over the past 2 years.  This time her disdain was because we didn't drop everything to get her a vitamin.  The poor dear.


Asher went to his first college basketball game!  He loved it!


It's been a great month with lots of fun for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails