Friday, October 31, 2014

happy Halloween!

It's a week of special events - first was Hadley's birthday, next up…Halloween!

Asher really loves the "How To Train Your Dragon" movies so when he asked to be 'Toothless Dragon' for Halloween I couldn't say no.  One of my main goals in life is to dress these 2 in coordinating costumes for as long as I can get away with it  - ha!  Since Hadley had no opinion this year I decided that she would make an excellent Viking (spoiler alert :: the Vikings fought with, but eventually came to love the dragons in the movie).

Happy Halloween from Toothless the Dragon and his (stinkin' adorable) Viking friend!




Can I just say that these costumes make me happier than they should?  There's just something about dressing little kids up in cute hats and letting them run around and use their imaginations that's so fun.



I had a hard time finding a nice dragon costume, so I decided to make this one for Asher.



Annnnd since all the Viking costumes for girls were completely inappropriate (don't get me started) I made Hadley's too!


{Disclaimer :: I didn't make the hats.  Crochet is not my wheelhouse so high five to Etsy for that one!}

Can we pause for a quick second and talk about this girl?  What is it about a hat that's a little too big to increase the cute factor by 1000x??


I mean, you guys.  That face kills me.  She's so great and I want to be just like her when I grow up.


We hope you all have a fun night of trick-or-treating.  Personally I'm excited for the mommy candy raid coming up later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails