Friday, February 12, 2016

valentine's day

The kids had Valentine's Day parties at school this week.  Hadley dressed for the day, of course.  :-)


Every time we go to the store Hadley asks to buy flowers.  She loves fresh flowers!  Her daddy bought her a special Valentine's bouquet and she was so excited to have them right by her bed.


 


I knew this would be one of the last times I could easily volunteer in Asher's class so I made a point to be there for his Valentine's celebration.  He was so excited that I came and that made me feel amazing.  I love him and this age so much!


Luckily his teacher is super accommodating and said that Hadley could come to class as well.  She was thrilled to be involved and "have school" with the big kids.  I planned a little marshmallow engineering project for the kids.  They loved it - but really (really, really) wanted to eat the marshmallows.  ha!




We had a day filled with love.  It's hard to imagine having another little one to love on next Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails