Sunday, February 14, 2016

february happenings - week two

So the second week of February wasn't so great to us.  First up, a fast heavy snowstorm did this to the tree in our front yard.  Bleh.  We're SO grateful that it fell away from the house and that no one was hurt when it crashed.  It fell directly across our driveway, so my biggest concern was getting out to pick up Asher and Hadley at school!  Luckily Grandma L was in town so she drove over to rescue us!


Baby boy reached 38 weeks!  We're ready for him any day :-)


This cute girl loves wearing her "cozy robe" and kills me every time I see her in it.  Love her!


Easter is pretty early this year so I decided to get their Easter buckets personalized before the baby comes.  I have a green one for the new little guy but I'm holding off on putting a name on his until he's born and I know 100% what his name will be.


This week was Asher's 100th day of school.  Everyone did a "100th day project" by collecting 100 things.  Asher and I worked together to cut a 5x7 photo of him into 100 pieces and make "100 Pieces of Asher".  He loved using the big paper cutter and gluing all of the pieces on.


Asher had his final basketball game of the season on Sunday (Valentine's Day) so Hadley wore her "fancy hearts" glasses to watch.  I waddled myself to the Y to cheer him on - but it wasn't easy.  ha!



Getting so close to the baby's birth day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails