Saturday, February 6, 2016

february happenings - week one

This is it!  Baby month!!  Woot!

Asher has been asking every day if the new baby will be born today.  His due date isn't until the 23rd so I'm hoping to make it a few more weeks.  Asher's also gotten more curious about the nitty gritty of how the baby makes his appearance.  Oh my.


I've been doing some projects this week - probably my last before the new baby arrives.  First up are big/little brother bear shirts and a big sister bear shirt!


I also made a few birthday shirts for some cousins and friends.  



I pretty much have the nursery done - yay!  Just a few details with his name on them that will be revealed after his arrival.  :-)



Drew and I rearranged the seats in the van to make room for the infant seat.  Asher was SO excited to ride in the 3rd row, which is a huge blessing since sometimes he doesn't love change.  We just need a passenger for the bitty seat now!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails