Sunday, April 13, 2014

palm sunday

This Palm Sunday wasn't exactly how I hoped it would be.  On our last day in Florida I got pretty sick again - with a head cold this time - and I'm still not feeling back to normal.  Asher came down with it yesterday, so we kept him home from church this morning.  Drew was scheduled to set up chairs at church and I was working in the preschool room so we both went to church - only at different times.  ha!  Even though the kids didn't go to church I decided to dress them up in their cute outfits and take some pictures anyway.

Hadley was up before Asher so she got to go first by herself.




Bless her sweet heart she just wanted to run away from me and my pesky camera.



She really is too cute though.  Love her!




Once Asher got up and around he was a trooper and agreed to sit for silly mom.


We got a couple fake smile pics.


And some outtakes, of course.


This one cracks me up - looks like he's blessing her or something.  ha!


Ah well, can't win them all.  :-)


We hope you all had a joyful day celebrating Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem.  I can't believe next Sunday is Easter already!  Love it!

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails