Wednesday, April 2, 2014

in like a lion, out like a lamb

The month of March wasn't very nice to our family.  One member or another spent 3 of March's 4 weeks throwing up sick.  Bleh - just thinking about it makes me anxious to blot the whole month from my memory.

Bless his heart, it started with Asher.


I got that call that no one wants to get from his school.  He passed it to his sister, who passed it to me and Drew.  Thankfully my parents live nearby and were able to come and care for the kids (who were both healthy) while I laid in bed, miserable and useless.


But wait!  There's more!  In a wretched twist of fate the cycle began again and we all got a second round.  Oh my.  Please God, never again.  Yes, March - this is how we felt about you.


But wait!  Again, there's more!  On a truly joyful note, March ended with us all getting well enough to leave for vacation.  We're all enjoying this scene and leaving those awful sick memories well in the past.



Here's to hoping that whatever bits of norovirus my bleach rag didn't hit before we left will die off in the week we're gone.  :-)


More catch up posts to come!  I've missed my blog!  Happy Wednesday, friends.


2 comments:

  1. March was the month of the stomach bug for our family too! Lena had it twice and I caught it from her the second time (and only 3 days before Disney World). Hopefully everyone is in the clear now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleh!!! So glad you're all feeling better and enjoying the sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails