Thursday, February 20, 2014

our weather is schizophrenic

This time last week it looked like this outside…


and we had no power.

Today it's a sunny 70 and we just got back from the park!  Crazy!


While I love the seasons I could totally live with 80% 70s, 20% snow/cold, 20% hot for swimming.  Yeah, that sounds about right to me and Hadley.


Asher insisted on pushing Hadley on the swing and it was so sweet.  Also, it's a full body experience for him.  Look at that follow through - ha!


We had a great time, but personally I think the park will be a lot more fun once H is walking.  Luckily I was expecting this and she wore her (previously) stained pants.


Daddy is working in town this week and we're so excited to see him every day!  It was his birthday on Tuesday so it's really perfect timing.  Asher and I are off to make his cake now - my helper is super excited (wish me luck).  This sweet little Valentine's gift came home from school yesterday.  Is it AWFUL that I can't stop laughing at my sweet boy's mug shot??  Bless his heart.


Happy Thursday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails