Monday, February 10, 2014

monday, monday

A certain little girl in our house got a wardrobe upgrade (i.e. - I went to the attic and pulled out Asher's old pjs in the next size up) after I saw this at the breakfast table.  


Baby Hulk:  party of 1.  Bless her heart.  Drew always says I wait too long to move the kids up a size in clothes and diapers and he's 100% right.  Stay small babies!  So, she's officially in 18mo jammies now.  wahhh. 

Asher started soccer 2, um 3 (??), weeks ago and is loving it!  This is the first independent class he's been in and he transitioned to it really well.  I've already signed him up for basketball and I think he'll love that even more.


Hadley is his biggest fan.  Obviously.


All this cold weather is trying to bring us down, but we won't let it!  Random indoor picnic to the rescue!


I'm still monogramming up a storm (yay!) and it keeps me busy most nights.  How sweet is this onesie for a "rainbow baby"?  LOVE.


 

 

 

Asher had a friend birthday party on Saturday at the Little Gym.  All of the kids had SO much fun running around.  I honestly think renting that place out with a group of friends just to have the space for kids to go climb, jump, and burn some energy would be a fantastic idea.  


I love seeing A with his little friends.  They all go to school together so they know each other well and are comfortable together.  It's adorable and makes me all kinds of sappy.  :-)


We are supposed to get more snow this week.  Yikes!  We'll see what happens!  Stay warm friends… xoxo, Animal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails