Tuesday, February 18, 2014

little loves

Last week we got hit with another snow squall - this one brought ice! (boooo) - so Asher didn't have school or his Valentine's party.  We got all dressed for the holiday anyway.  Love these two so very much.


We'd planned to have a fun family dinner out to celebrate but between the snow and the fact that Hadley was sick our dinner out became pizza in.  Fine with this ham bone, though - ha!  


He has started giving me a fun fake smile when I ask him to smile.  Honestly, it's like 1000x better than a grumpy frown so I'm thrilled!



On Monday Asher got to have his Valentine's party at school and took these bubble Valentines for his friends.  I found the idea on Pinterest (naturally) and put them together in a quick evening.  Luckily there are only 15 kids in A's class - once we have 2 classes of kids I'll be letting Target have the pleasure of making our Valentines for sure - ha!


I'm so very grateful for these 2 love bugs.  I can't imagine life without them!  I, well, LOVE them!



Can you believe how adorably squishy Asher was?  Ahhhh!  I miss that little baby sometimes (although big Asher is fun and amazing in whole different ways).


Even little miss is growing too quickly - look at her first Valentine's day!  Was it really a year ago??  Oh my.  



Happy Valentine's Day from parts of us (worst selfie takers e-v-e-r, ha!)


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails