Tuesday, January 28, 2014

builders building

Drew is one of the hardest working guys I know.  He rarely has full days off and doesn't complain.  One of the things he likes to do when he does have free time, though, is build Legos.  I grew up with the giant bucket of random bricks and thought that was "building Legos."  I married Drew and, lo and behold, learned that there is much, much more to Legos.  Did you know there are sets with directions?  That actually build buildings??  Whoa, mind blown over here.  Anyway, Drew is working on a Lego town for us and he found an enthusiastic helper in Asher.



I fully expected Asher to sit for a minute then get bored and run off but he sat for a really long time helping snap bricks together.  And occasionally uttering an "uh-oh Daddy" as a piece flew to the floor.




I will update with a picture of my two architects and their completed masterpiece!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails