Tuesday, January 14, 2014

where we go, my phone goes also

So many of our daily doings are captured on my phone and I keep forgetting to share them here.  We've been having a lot of fun!

haddie says heeeey!


The weather here has been completely weird - from freezing to warm in a matter of days.  It actually works out well because just when we have awful cabin fever the weather breaks and we get outside for a bit.  This trio hit the park the other day and even needed sun hats!


How crazy long to H's legs look here?  I'm thinking her goose pants are creating an optical illusion - ha!


Yesterday we took a walk - well, Hadley and I walked while Asher rode his scooter.  I've had to make a one block rule or else he flies waaaaay ahead of us.  Might need to start jogging with the stroller!



For some reason it took me 4 years to introduce this kid to bubble baths.  He (obviously) loves it!


Hadley has spent the past few weeks sloooowly getting closer to walking.  She downward dogs pretty well now, but no solo standing yet.


Except when big brother helps her.


Sadly, I think Asher's official napping days are behind us.  Most days he doesn't sleep, even if I make him take quiet time in his room.  The only time he sleeps is when I put Planet Earth on.  Those cute baby animals conk him out in no time.  ;-)


We've snacked and snacked some more.



Happy Tuesday, friends!




2 comments:

  1. No nap time?!?! Oh, I'd be so sad! Eli has been a good sleeper since he was about four months old, and naps are a big part of that. There are several weekends where all three of us take naps in the afternoon! And Eli happily takes one every single day. Seriously, when at home, he misses a nap less than five times a year... though there were a few times at school last year when he just laid on his mat for an hour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails