Sunday, June 26, 2016

june happenings: week three

Now that Hadley is done with school, we've had more time to do things just the two of us (plus Noel).  Today we checked out a splash pad that I'd heard about and she really loved it!  I always wish these parks had more or any shade - it was hard for me to keep Noel was overheating so we couldn't stay long.


"Look mommy, I have my smart glasses on." 

Minnie mouse - check.
Mr. Potato head "smart glasses" - check.
Hello Kitty lunchbox - check.

She keeps me on my toes and I love it!


Look at this BIG boy sitting up on my hip!  He's growing too fast.


These crazy kids had their 12th wedding anniversary today!  Wow, we were young.  And thin.  And well-rested.  ha!  Love you Drew!


I'm hoping to keep some order and learning going on this summer so I made these chore charts for the kids.  They earn a checkmark for every day that they do all of their jobs and a prize once they earn 10 checkmarks.

Asher's jobs:                                        Hadley's jobs:
make his bed                                       make her bed
get dressed                                          get dressed
brush teeth                                          brush teeth
reading                                               brush hair
homework                                          homework
Bible devotions                                  Bible devotions
help with the dishes                           eat all of her food
clean up toys                                     clean up toys


I was going through my photos and found this gem of Hadley and Noel on the day we brought him home.  Love, love, love.


Hadley with her "getting married flowers" - this girl :-)


All three kids on the swing set = fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails