Thursday, June 30, 2016

june happenings: week four

I went in to get Noel this morning and found his little hand peaking out of the swaddle.  Look at that smirk - so proud of himself!  


Noel tried the Bumbo seat for the first time and loved it!  I think he's much too small to be doing such big boy things, but he clearly disagrees.


Everyone always says how much Noel looks like Drew, so I thought a little baby sitting up comparison was in order.  I see similarities for sure, but they aren't twins.  Not like Drew and Hadley were!


Here's Asher and Noel at the same age in the Bumbo.  They aren't twins either but I see some similarities between these boys of mine.  Both of these pictures were taken with the phone I had at the time - can we all just take a minute to appreciate how much phone cameras have improved in the last 6 years!  Whoa.


I've had this fabric cut out to try a new sewing pattern for Hadley for months now and finally got around to sewing the top together.  I love it!  So many possibilities and options!!


Speaking of the craft room, I spent a lot of time in their this week!  I was able to make this "Family Birthdays" sign for my mother-in-law's birthday gift.  Now I just need to make one for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails