Friday, March 11, 2016

visitors for noel

This week my Mom was able to fly up and help me with the kids and Noel.  Up until now my mom-in-law was staying with us and helping so much.  I'm blessed to have TWO great moms in my life!  The first weekend that Mom was here my sisters came to visit as well so we could all spend a little time together and meet Noel.  Naturally we didn't get many pictures, but it was such a nice weekend to see them, be cared for and relax.

Asher was excited to show everyone how he holds "his baby" - sweet big brother even shared his breet.



Noel was 4 minutes past 2 hours since he last ate and went a little ballistic.  Hadley is trying to teach him how to take pictures.  "No crying baby Noel."  ha!


Drew snapped this picture of me and, while I think I look pretty newborn rough I know someday I'll look back and be glad that I'm in some photos.  This is the season I'm in!


My Dad came for a few days as well and the big sibs were so darn excited to see him!  Asher and Hadley had a special day out with Grammy and PopPop and they were thrilled.  Sometimes it's fun to be the bigs!  :-)



We were all pretty sad when they had to leave later that week.  After Mom left, Drew went back to work and it was all me!  After nearly 6 weeks of help though I was ready (or not - but here we go!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails