Wednesday, March 16, 2016

march happenings: week two

Noel turned one month this week!  He went for his 1 month checkup at the doctor and got a perfect report!  His weight and height are both in the 50th percentile and he's a healthy, happy guy.  :-)

At least he was, until he got his shots.  I'm a big proponent of immunizations - they save lives and society is better off for having them.  But.  The first round is always the worst for my kids, so I planned Noel's appointment for a Friday and Drew was able to work from home to help get Asher from school and prep meals.  I knew that Noel would need me.


And boy did he ever.  I looked at this face for a good part of the day and evening - bless his heart.  The rest of the time he slept on my chest, clinging for dear life.  Slight fever and really swollen/sore leg.  Poor little guy.


On his 4 week birthday Noel surprised me with his very first smile!  I like to think it was a little "thanks for breakfast, mom" - just for me.  :-)


When I say that he likes to eat every 2 hours, I wasn't exaggerating.  My baby feed app says he's right on time, all the time.  


Hadley Fern agreed to watch Noel for me while I went upstairs.  Big sister's take their job very seriously.


These sweet hands - love, love them!!


The other day Hadley and I were getting ready to head to school and she got her "baby stelly" ready for us to be gone by turning on the sound machine and getting her sock on her hand - "NO paci, baby stelly!" Love her 3 year old imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails