Tuesday, March 15, 2016

noel august {one month}

Noel August, you are ONE month old!


At one month old we don't expect much except eating, sleeping, and pooping.  I'm happy to report that you are great at all 3!  You could maybe work on the sleeping one at night.  During the day you are a pro sleeper - nice job.


As far as cuteness goes, you've got that locked up.  We saw one little smile a few days ago and I know lots of smiles are right around the corner - I can't wait!


You don't complain about much - except if a meal is moments late - and are a really easy going baby. As the 3rd little one in our house we appreciate your go with the flow attitude.


You are still a newborn and I'm soaking up this time.  Before long you will be off and running, so I'm taking my snuggles while you're giving them out.  As often as I can you nap in my arms, but you love the swing too - a first for us!  Your brother and sister have adapted to you joining our family with virtually no issues, which both amazes and surprises me.  I keep waiting for one of them to get upset but they haven't.  They love their baby brother!


At one month, Noel you:

* are exclusively breastfeeding and eat every 2 hours on the dot (pretty much round the clock)
* are sleeping most times in between feedings
* are sleeping from 11:30-3, then up every 2 hours to eat after that.  I'm tired.  ha!
* love your pacifier and swaddle
* make great eye contact and follow our faces
* weigh 10.5 lbs
* wear size Newborn clothes
* wear size Newborn diapers (just until these are gone, then it's on to size 1)
* love baths
* really, really love the swing!

Noel August, it's been one month since you joined our family.  As our last little baby you have a special place in our family.  Every one of us is excited that you're here - we can't wait to see the ways you bring something new to us.  You have already brought us all so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails