Saturday, March 19, 2016

march happenings: week three

The big kids have been really busy with school so this has become the Noel show temporarily.  I know that before long this guy will be running around and leaving me behind so for now I'm enjoying our one-on-one time.  Give me all the baby snuggles! 


He has even come up with a special little alarm system for if I try to put him down.  ha!


Noel loves the mamaRoo and has been sleeping in it every night.  I think he's grown a little in the past 5 weeks.


Mr. Big Eyes is wide awake for once!  He definitely has awake time, but still seems a little on the sleepy side most times.  His eye color is still up for debate.  They change between blue and brownish, but are neither bright blue like Asher or brown like Drew - may end up hazel like Hadley or a dark blue like mine.  Time will tell!


This guy still prefers a pretty late bedtime of 10-11pm, so he and I usually take a nap together on the couch from 8pm on.  I know that pretty soon he will have an early bedtime so I don't mind spending these weeks here.


More little baby smiles to brighten our days!


This little bunny went to his first Easter party on Saturday.  A separate post just for that coming up!


Easter is this Sunday - we're excited to celebrate Noel's 2nd FIRST holiday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails