Thursday, December 26, 2013

turning four: the party

While everyone is recovering from Christmas I want to finish celebrating Asher's birthday!  The past 2 years we've had small, family-only parties for Asher's birthday so this year we wanted to celebrate with all of his friends.  He goes to preschool 3 days a week so he has a whole classroom full of friends who were excited to party with us!


Since A's birthday is in December it's always a challenge to think of an indoor option that will keep energized little ones busy and having fun.  Asher l-o-v-e-s to bounce and jump so going to Bounce U seemed like an obvious choice.  It. was. fantastic!!!


Every kid told us how much fun they had and Ash was thrilled.  I loved that this particular bounce place kept the room private for only our party.  I was worried that we'd get overrun with other, bigger kids so this was the perfect solution.



With Christmas being so close it was also a big relief for me to have to do virtually nothing.  They provided the cake, balloons, pizza, and helpers to coordinate it all.  All I did was make the favors and bring a few party blowers and themed napkins for the kids.  Win!



Hadley even had a fun time.  ha!  She and my Dad gave us all a thrill when they came down the giant slide.  H is such a thrill seeker - she loved it!



Asher is totally into Buzz Lightyear right now so I ordered a Toy Story cake for him.  Days after the party he would ask me for "Buzz and Woody cake" for dessert.  :-)


After everyone left and we were gathering the gifts to take home Asher smiled huge and said "that sure was a lot of friends!  That sure was a lot of fun!"  Drew and I were both so happy to do this for him and were thrilled that he had a good time.


Happy, happy birthday Asher!  We love you!


To year 4…and BEYOND!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute shirt! And I love that cake too! We went to a bounce place for a birthday party back in September and it was awesome. I may have had more fun that Jack! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails