Wednesday, December 4, 2013

the breastfeeding diaries - guest post!

Friends!  Hey, guess what - I'm guest posting today over at The Girl in the Red Shoes!  I am a part of her Breastfeeding Diaries series and am sharing my experience with nursing Asher and Hadley.  Swing by and give us a hello.  :-)

-------------------------------------------

Hello!  I'm Emily and I blog about my family and our daily doings over at Life's Little Moments.  I've been reading the Breastfeeding Diaries here ever since Julie started them and I have been so encouraged by each story that's shared.  My story is actually a repeat number in that I have two great kiddos and was able to breastfed both of them!  My son, Asher, is almost 4 and my daughter, Hadley, just turned 1 in October.


continue reading HERE….


1 comment:

  1. Found you through your story! You have a beautiful family and such encouraging stories! My son is 14.5 months and we are still breastfeeding, too! My story will be shared sometime in February. Glad to connect with you! -Andrea www.handandtheheart.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails