Tuesday, December 10, 2013

tis the season

As soon as Thanksgiving was over I got out the cute Christmas outfits that I've been hoarding for my two.  I just love Christmas and having special clothes and jammies makes it that much more fun!


After church I snapped a couple pics of these stinkers together.  They are getting harder and harder to photograph together - mostly because Asher is Asher who won't look at the camera and Hadley wants to crawl away.


They are cute anyways.  :-)

I made my first ever dress for Hadley and I love how it turned out!  The sizing on the pattern ran a little smaller than I was expecting so I put these ruffle pants on her under it instead of tights.  Still works in my opinion!


{we tried to get her to stand to get a better pic of the dress on, but H decided alternate between the Rockettes routine and the melting snowman…nice.}


When I saw this nativity doll fabric in Jo-Anns the other week I bought a yard of it without having any idea what I would use it for - I loved it that much.  Apparently everyone felt the same way because when I went back for more they were sold out.  Luckily I had just enough to make a second dress for my second favorite Hadley who's having a birthday soon!


Many more Christmas outfits to come here and there.  Merry everything, friends!


1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest friend ever! Thank you again for H's adorable dress. She will be rocking it to church on Sunday and we will be trying to cram it in as many times as possible the next two weeks! Now if we could just get these girls together and sitting still for a photo. HA! Fat chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails