Friday, January 30, 2009

favorite thing friday

I need to drink more water.

There are constantly changing ideas about how much water people need to drink every day: 8 glasses? 10 glasses?!

Whoa, that's too much.

I've decided to drink when I'm thristy, plus a little more for insurance.

But.


Here's the problem with that:

Although there are times when a tall glass of cool water really hits the spot, for the most part I find glass after glass of plain water kind of, well, boring.

Enter today's Favorite Thing Friday,

Lipton Iced Tea to Go




These little packets pour into a bottle of water and give it some delicous flavor + antioxidents, all with no sugar or calories. I've tried the Pink Lemonade, Raspberry Iced Tea, Green Tea with Cherry Blossom, and Lemon.




They are all delicious!

I pour 1 into a Nalgene of water and bring it to work to drink with my lunch. This is actually more water than they recommend using, but I find just having a hint of flavor a lot more refreshing than drinking straight iced tea or lemonade (which is more like what you get when pouring it into a regular sized water bottle).


The packets are about the size of a roll of mints and slip easily into purse pockets or desk drawers. I keep them all over the place!

So, for all of you who need more hydration, but also need a break from plain water, give these little beauties a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails