Monday, January 5, 2009

back at it

The holidays are officially over. We are back at work.

I guess I should be sad by this, but, surprisingly, I'm not.

I like work (most of the time). Give me a day or 2.

Having to be at work can get old, but I do like the dependability that a daily schedule brings.

Don't get me wrong, I love having time off to relax and visit with my families.


I love trips into New York City and movies in the afternoon.

I love staying up late, sleeping in, having fabulous food and dessert after every meal.

But.

At the same time, I also desperately need like some regularity to my schedule and diet.

Oh well, a couple sleepy mornings that I drag myself out of bed and a sugar crash or 2 and I should be back in business.

The only reason I could really use a few more days off is to finish cleaning up after the holidays.


Maybe if I had these kinds of helpers I'd be in better shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails