Friday, December 19, 2008

favorite thing friday

New addition to the blog!

I'm stealing this idea from another great blog that I read. When I saw it there I really enjoyed her recommendations and thought you might like some of mine!

So, for the first ever Emily's Favorite Thing Friday, I present...





I don't know about you, but I never seem to get enough fiber in my diet. I like whole-grain bread as much as the next person, but I just don't eat enough bread to make a difference. As for whole-grain pasta, well, if someone can tell me about a brand that doesn't take 10 minutes to chew down, I'd love to try it.

I'm also not about to try and drink Metamucil. Besides, don't you have to show an AARP card to buy that stuff? It's the other kind of carding out there. Maybe in a few (dozen) years.

But only if Fiber One bars no longer exist.

Have you tried them? You need to! 35% of your daily fiber in a small, chocolate chip-laden bar of deliciousness. I've had the peanut butter kind as well, which I also highly recommend.

Honorable mention goes to the Fiber One yogurts. These are rather small, but if you don't like yogurt (like me) they are the perfect size. A nice dose of fiber with only 80 calories.



Happy colons to all and to all a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Em, I like Barilla PLUS Pasta. It's partly made from beans, so it has lots of fiber, and more protein that other pastas. And I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails