Friday, December 5, 2008

couple of the year

As the year comes to an end it is time to make some conclusions about those people and events which have impacted us the most. I have decided to start with my "Couple of the Year." To win this prestigious award, these people, as a couple, must meet the following criteria:

1) Have made at least 1 trip to Cleveland
2) Gave me a reason to buy a new dress and Drew a reason to wear a suit
3) Provided Drew and I with 1 month worth of apples
4) Traveled abroad
5) Attended 4+ weddings, including their own
6) Have a nephew named Owen

After scouring the record books (this blog) and narrowing down the eligible winners to 50, I drew a name from a hat and the big winners are...

Erin & Ryan!!

I'm so happy for them. The big award is a 5 day Christmas vacation in Cleveland. You only need to provide a bed, bedding, towels, and food. It should be great!

Here's a little photo montage of the winners. My favorite couple of the year.










We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails