Thursday, December 11, 2008

blast from the past

Check out this great photo I found of Drew and some of his friends. I was going through some boxes in our basement and I found one labeled "Drew's Stuff." It must have come with him through all of our moves from his childhood home. Inside were some classics -- school awards, old photos, and a very special calendar.

Tucked near the top of the box was a Bucknell calendar from 2001. I was wondering why he would save it and started to flip through. Well, once I got to May all became clear. Who is the featured photo in May 2001? Drew and several of his freshman classmates, of course! You might recognize Meagan Willits and Chris Hainge as well. I decided to post it here for everyone to enjoy. The quality isn't so great because of it being a scan of a calendar photo, but you get the idea.





Oh and in case you were wondering, yes, Drew does still own and wear those Birks regularly. Apparently they just get better with age, not unlike my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails