Wednesday, October 7, 2015

october happenings: weeks one and two

The first of October means skelly pajamas!  Hadley calls hers "BIG bones" and loves that "there is candy corn in my jammie belly!"  She never ceases to crack me up.  


It's good that her big bones PJs are purple because I think we have a favorite color on our hands.  Don't ask me how I know...


Miss H asked for "Anna braids" this morning, so I did my best.  Her hair is so. darn. fine that it's hard to keep in braids.  They looked cute for awhile, but preschool basically did them in.  Oh well...


There has been some Halloween crafting going on around here!  Any guesses?


Here's a bigger clue - ha!  She's the cutest little Minnie Mouse ever!!


Asher had his first Kindergarten friend birthday party this week.  It was an ice skating party and Asher has never been on ice in his life.  Unfortunately Drew wasn't available to come and I couldn't get on the ice since it's too risky for baby.  I wasn't sure how A would do out there on his own, but he was so brave and gave it a good shot.






It may be a little while before we go ice skating again but it was a great experience and Asher had fun with his friends!


Kitty Party plans are still rolling along with accessories being at the top of the To Do list. 

Check.


Baby and I are at 20 weeks already, wow!  The big ultrasound is scheduled for Friday Oct 9th and we're so excited to see the baby and find out if it's a he or a she!


These two are such BFFs.  I find them like this all the time.


I never make anything for myself so it was fun to actually gussy up a little coupon/receipt holder from the Target $1 spot for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails