Monday, October 19, 2015

october happenings: week three

Asher has been playing soccer on a town team this fall.  This girl and I are his biggest fans!


She wants to play SO BADLY, but is happy to take him his water in the meantime.


Over the weekend we painted pumpkins - Asher and Hadley each had special requests, but there was only one pumpkin left, so I did one on each side.  :-)


Our neighborhood has the worst ice cream truck.  Seriously, the worst.  He runs the truck music but then FLIES through the neighborhood with no hope of catching him.  It's been really disappointing all summer so when an ice cream truck showed up at the park the other day we had to get some (even though it's mid-October...and 65 degrees).  The kids were thrilled!



I haven't made anything for Asher in the longest time.  He's getting a little big for the size appliqués that my machine can handle so I've had to get more creative.  This should be fun for Halloween though!


Speaking of crafting, Kitty Party is still being worked on, little by little.  This week it is the treat boxes.  How cute are these?!


Another Saturday, another soccer day.  #toestop


This week was picture day at school so I asked the kids to give me their best "Picture Smiles".  This is what I got.  ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails