Thursday, October 29, 2015

october happenings: week four

This week had a couple big events that got their own posts, so this re-cap will be short!  Asher finished up the soccer season and got his medal on the final day.  



These two really are best buds.  I love catching them scooted close together.  :-)


We rearranged Hadley's room to convert her crib into a toddler bed and I love how this little corner turned out!

My sister sent Hadley this Kitty robe as part of her birthday gift and Haddie has fallen head over heels for her "cozy robe".  She loves this thing and wears it all the time.  Cracks me up!


On the morning of Hadley's birthday Asher treated her to a very special "Happy Birthday" serenade.


She lapped it up with a spoon and basked in all the attention.


Sweet newborn, 1 year, 2 year, and THREE year old Hadley!


For her birthday dinner Hadley chose what every 3 year old chooses...hummus restaurant.  The girl loves hummus and I love her!


After the birthday celebrations were over we got into high gear for Halloween.  I made a shirt for baby bear and I to wear - I love how fun it is!



Hadley and I were putting these monster gel clings on the window and I asked her if she wanted to put the candy pieces on as well and she said "that's not candy, Mommy.  Those are hair bows."  bahaha!  This girl.  


We've had some beautiful weather and enjoy outdoor snacks to go with it.  Love fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails