Sunday, May 31, 2015

sesame place

The wedding party was only about 30 minutes away from Sesame Place so we decided to take all the little cousins there on Sunday.  Who doesn't love rides and Big Bird?!


Right inside the gate we ran into Super Grover.  Hadley was only excited while Daddy held her hand.  :-)


Look at this adorable crew.  I might have made the girls' shirts.  ;-)  The kids were such troopers.  It turned out to be a HOT day and really, really crowded.  Since we were in the area for a different event we didn't have a choice on when we went, but if you can choose I'd highly recommend going during the week.  Holiday weekend visits are for the birds.  


Some of the cousins are afraid of characters, so Hadley and I split off from the group when I spied Abby Cadabby.  We waited in line and gave her "BIG hug, BIG tiss!!"  I love this sweet girl!


Really though, is there anything better than seeing your kids happy and excited?


We changed the kids into their swimsuits in the afternoon and let him cool off a little in the splash areas.  Drew was the brave one who also put his suit on and took them on the lazy river.  Asher loved it!  Hadley hated the life jacket, which made the whole experience bad in her opinion.  I wished I'd had my suit.  Did I mention that it was a HOT (HOT) day?


We had such a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails