Monday, May 25, 2015

may happenings: week three

Hadley and I went on a mommy-haddie date on Monday morning.  Starbucks have these ad-or-able mini Frapps right now and they are everything a mini drink should be.  Not as cute as the girl sipping on it, but close.


After 2 months of having my embroidery and sewing machines packed up I finally couldn't stand it any longer and busted them out.  Naturally I had to test the machine on a shirt for myself.  Had to make sure it was working properly.  ;-)


After seeing a friend with a doll booster seat I've been keeping my eyes peeled for one for Miss H.  I knew she'd love it!  I found this one at Babies R Us and it was an immediate hit!


This little sister sure looks up to her big brother.  Love them.


Asher was trying to double dutch at the party without much success so Drew handed him his beer and (literally) jumped in to show him how it's done.  I almost died laughing.  Hey, he's still got it!  


The Sunday after our family wedding event we took the kids to Sesame Place!  It was a great day and such a cute amusement park!


Drew was super dad and bravely took both kids on the lazy river by himself.  Asher loved it so much they did a second loop - Hadley, not so much. 


Happy Memorial Day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails