Tuesday, May 27, 2014

the start of summer

Even though summer isn't officially here yet, the temps in our neck of the woods have been up and down (but mostly up!) so we feel like the season is starting!

The other day we had a cool break so the kids and I went to the park.  It was soooo nice.  I love being outside when the weather is nice - who doesn't, right?  The kids don't seem bothered by the scorching summer heat, but once sweat runs down my back I'm outta there and in the A/C baby!  Hadley loves to swing - happy Haddie at her best.  :-)



This is the first year we've tried old school push up ice pops.  Asher has decided he loves snow cones, so I told him this was a snow cone in a tube.  He bought it.


Hadley is still figuring out the mechanics of it all and usually ends up spraying melted juice all over when she shakes her pop in frustration but that's ok.  We have all summer to get it down!


Asher is really into throwing the football right now.  Hadley, not so much.  While Asher and I were playing she found a perch for herself.  I'd kind of like to be on the chair next to her - ha!


Although I'm not sure what she has to complain about, she got the cutest new little sneakers the other day.  I want neon sneaks!


I guess when you're this cool, football just isn't.  :-)


Come this way summer.  We're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails