Friday, May 23, 2014

the great iPhone catch up {part 2}

Almost caught up!  On to May…

My birthday is the third so it's always fun to start the month with a celebration.  Asher especially loves a birthday (and the cake that comes with it).  I was able to get out for a morning of pampering while Drew took both kids (!) to the store for my gift.  Love that he was willing to do this.  :-)

before:


after:


Happy birthday to me!

Asher had school pictures again (they have spring pics now??  I was so confused…) but we were running late so I only got a car photo while we were waiting for drop off.  When did he become a teenager?


Hadley went to the Y child care for the first time a couple weeks ago.  She did so great - walked in like it was no big deal.  They said she played and had fun the whole time I was working out.  In a lot of ways she is the complete opposite of her big brother - he would NEVER have done that!


We did a little Pinterest project for fun - indoor balloon ping pong!  Cheap, easy and a lot of fun.


Our roses went completely out of control in the best possible way imaginable.  loooove.


We got a major heat wave mid-month and forgot to turn on the attic A/C until the kids and I went upstairs to play.  Yikes!


90+ on 5/13 means we get Rita's as a pre-dinner treat!


I did a few projects in the sewing room - short sets and teacher gifts!



Hadley understands what it takes to be a good mommy.  Multitasking at 18 months - ha!


Luckily her Grammy brought her a stroller so maybe H will have a free hand sometimes now.  I've never seen her play with a toy so much - she loves this little stroller.  So adorable.



Welcome summer - we are excited for the fun you have in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails