Sunday, May 8, 2016

mother's day

This weekend I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mom to 3 kiddos.  Three!  I'm so lucky!


We spent the weekend in Pennsylvania celebrating a cute little boy's first birthday so we were able to celebrate a few things at once.  The kids made Grammy a little craft - what was I thinking trying to get a baby handprint??  That was tough - ha!


I'm so glad we got to see Mom/Grammy for Mother's Day this year!  We love her so much!


Asher brought me home this little interview all about me from school.  Is there anything better than these??  Love him and it so much!  This will go in my forever save box for sure.  :-)

My Mom always says "I Love You"
My Mom loves to "take care of Noel"
My Mom cooks the best "spaghetti" - Asher doesn't like spaghetti
My Mom likes to wear "cozy robe"
My Mom and I like to "snuggle"
My Mom is funny when she "tells jokes" - when else? ha!


And don't get me started on this girl.  She's my little partner in crime and the biggest helper!  Hadley is always good for a laugh and keeps me on my toes for sure.  I'm so grateful for her!



Being a mother is the hardest job.  It really is.  It challenges me and I often feel like I'm doing a terrible job.  But then a little chubby hand will take mine and say "I lub you mommy" and I know I'm doing ok.  I'm so thankful to have been entrusted to raise these little people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails