Monday, January 25, 2016

the BIG snow

Even since it first got cold the kids have been asking us when it will snow.  Since we lived in North Carolina for the past few years neither of them had experienced much snow.  New Jersey was having a really mellow winter until it decided to make up for lost time and DUMP feet and feet of snow on us in one day.


I mean, really.


Luckily this all happened on the weekend so Drew didn't have to worry about work at all and the kids were out of school.  




I went out for a little while but there weren't too many snow clothes that fit the ole belly.  ha!  Plus every time I came out the neighbors would swarm and make sure I didn't need to get a car out to head to the hospital.  That would have been impossible so I'm grateful that baby bear was happy to stay put!


How adorable is this lady?!


She loved the snow for a few minutes - until her hands got wet and cold - then she was ready to come back inside with me and the hot chocolate.  :-)



The next week it warmed up a lot so the snow didn't last long, which was A-ok by me!  Snow days are fun, but we don't need to be snow bound for weeks.  This isn't Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails