Saturday, November 21, 2015

november happenings - week three

After we got back from our fun-filled Florida trip it was back to reality - school, work, and cool weather.  This little princess figured out a way to embrace the chilly temps and still stay in Disney mode.  :-)


I've taken a step back from embroidery orders, but I did make this adorable Curious George shirt for a special little guy's first birthday!


Asher has figured out how to buckle and unbuckle himself in the car (praise!) and now when we wait in line for school drop-off he and Hadley join me towards the front.  As in, in my ear.  And Hadley likes to stroke my hair.  haha!


School pictures came in!  How handsome and grown up is this guy??


I can't believe this is his 4th school picture.  Love them all.


Hadley had a school picture as well, but like a delinquent mom I completely spaced out on placing an order for prints for her.  Oops.  #momfail


Tis the season to start prepping Christmas outfits!  I decided to add some ruffles to the bottom of Hadley's fair isle leggings this year and I love how it turned out!


Of course Asher needs a special shirt or 2 as well.  Drew gave me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas last year and I love that I can make him shirts using HTV.  His shirts are getting too big for the hoop limitations of my embroidery machine so this is an easy way to make larger designs for him.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails